I get it. Watching math videos is a great way to learn if you know what you are looking for. However it can take a while to find the right video or the right explanation. Sometimes it is too short sometimes you need something longer. My courses below provide a mix of videos from explaining the understanding to working through multiple examples. Rather than have to search for what you need. Every video is organized right for you. Practice what you learn with multiple worksheets and test your skills with online quizzes. If taking one of my courses does not help you with your understanding, you get your money back.
- Definition and Process Videos – Short concise videos explaining the overall process as well as essential definitions that will be used throughout the course
- Example Videos – For each major process I will work through multiple examples. Depending on the variety of the topic I will choose 2-12 different types of problems with varying difficulties. In total I work through over 100 examples per course
- Practice Problems – Hate the feeling of understanding something and then trying on your own only to forget. It takes practice. Each course provides practice worksheets and their answers for you to practice your before moving on to the next topic
- Quizzes – Don’t worry these are not worth a grade. Each course will have 10-15 different quizzes for you to test your skills as you work through the course. Don’t do so well? No worries, take each quiz as many times as you need.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee – I decided I needed to make courses for those students that needed more than free math videos. I wish I could make more courses but it takes a lot of time to create a course. I still am a full time teacher and father. I am in the business of helping others. If you do not feel your money is well with any of these course then I am happy to return your money.